198 - brussels, pt 1.


After spending a couple of days in Amsterdam we headed on to Brussels to enjoy the city for an afternoon. Our plan for the next day was to visit Bruges, but due to the explosions we were forced to cancel our day trip and stay in the hotel. Luckily for us, we manage to flight back to Spain, so I guess I would have to visit Bruges any other time in the future. Regarding Brussels... although it was nice to spend some hours messing around the centre, there was not much to see there. I wouldn't stay in the city for more than half day. The Grote Markt is one of the most remarkable places I have visited, worth eating a Belgian chocolate waffle while looking to the old buildings and their golden details.


credits: pictures taken and edited by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment