195 - amsterdam, pt 1.


Finally here!

This is the first chance I get to edit and upload the pictures I took in Amsterdam. Despite the weather was completely horrible I quite enjoy the final result and the colours of the photos (I did add lots of filters, as you will notice).

We spend our first afternoon in Amsterdam visiting the city centre and enjoying the cafes (and coffees) around, trying a little bit of this and a little bit of that...

The day was pretty gloomy and we couldn't see the sunshine at all, but I guess that's how Amsterdam is supposed to be, so hey ho.

I was a little bit disappointed to see how they have transformed the city in order to please tourists. I disguise the idea of cities loosing their initial identity (and in my sincere opinion that's what has happened to Amsterdam).

We also had the opportunity to visit a couple of street markets, but they weren't what I was expecting. Nice to walk around and see everyone riding bikes to move from one place to another though.

Got some more to show you, so stay tunned : )


credits: pictures taken and edited by me.

1 comment :

  1. Our travel soul made us think like that. Totally agree.

    Looking forward to see more pics : )

    ReplyDelete