193 - forever tantalized.

Days keep passing by...

Can't wait for this week to finish as the second half of March really looks promising. No school, no duties, some travelling and a concert. Could I ask for anything else? Possibly yes, but I'm happy for now.

During these past two weeks I haven't been doing much as I am trying to save money (don't think I've been completely successful at it, though). However, I found some time to assist to a tv programme studio as part of the audience, to have some drinks with my friends, and also dinner with relatives... just the usual stuff.

I know I haven't share anything interesting for a while,
but hopefully that will happen soon : )
xx.

1 comment :

  1. that would be 25 5.2 55 spot euro touch 0 and on the off chance that we need to utilize all thatwanna on there will be 25 5.2 55 that My First Online Payday 255 piece 0 so now you may have seen these particular subnets before 255 does your father 0 to 0 25 5.2 55 does .


    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/my-first-online-payday/

    ReplyDelete