187 - happy weekends.


Hey! 

This past weekend I had the chance to enjoy (this is actually the second time in the last 4 months) Foals in a live concert in Madrid. It was quite fun and I could also listened to Everything Everything which is one of my latest music discoveries.

I have also been planning future trips. I am going to Brussels and Amsterdam in Easter, Berlin in summer and I will also road trip around Iceland too (but more on that later)!

You can't even imagine how excited I am about all this. I think I've booked about six flight tickets over the last week. And now it is time to start looking for information on the internet and start putting everything together.

Finally, this weekend I am going to Formigal to do some snowboarding, if the weather it's not too bad. But they say it is going to be absolutely horrible, so let's see what happens... Besides, I've been watching the X-games so now I'm super motivated about going down the slopes again ; )

Anyway, I hope to have some content to share with you over the next week. See you then, xoxo.


No comments :

Post a Comment