184 - segovia, part 2.

Last ones from Segovia. I will not be doing much until February (there no more long weekends...), but I will try to find myself some enjoyment around Madrid until then and I may take my big camera with me sometimes. January is always my movie month, I always try to watch every single movie of the year before the Oscars ceremony. My kind of fun. On the other hand, I'm planning a little trip to the mountain and I have a couple of tickets for upcoming concerts in Madrid. But I will tell you more about that later. Enjoy your weekend. xx.


credits: pictures taken and edited by me.

2 comments :

  1. large the greatest trigger for I developing crisp and then these others decrease I'm in this order K now symptom frequency as is Vimax important because I while patient while originally the definition called for burning pain but only about eighty percent patient’s have burning pain they may report pain.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/vimax/

    ReplyDelete
  2. early in came early thank you so much we're going to get right into it I wannahelp you improve your comprehension is a lot to be no Alpha Levo IQ our bread and butter here at iris reading is helping people to read faster so he's teach speed reading techniques however Awe place a strong emphasis on comprehension .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/alpha-levo-iq/

    ReplyDelete