182 - la granja de san ildefonso.


And here I am again. I have been pretty busy since the new year. I had people coming over to my house from Scotland and I've been trying to be the most awesome guide ever. It has been too exhausting, though. I also started working and this is probably the first moment I have to edit pictures and write a wee bit. Anyhow, these are some pictures from La Granja de San Ildefonso in Segovia, Spain. It is quite close to my home and this was my first time visiting it. I think I will definitely come back in summer when all the fountains are working. The weather was gloomy, so the light wasn't too good for taking pictures, but here you have them anyway, enjoy and see you soon : )


credits: pictures taken and edited by me.

1 comment :

  1. I love La Granja :), one of my favourite places. Gorgeous, even in a gloomy day. Thanks 4 your pictures.

    ReplyDelete