179 - '015 summary.

Once again we are approaching the end of the year and it is time to look back and think about everything we have been through during the last 12 months. Mine have been quite interesting indeed.

The biggest change for me happened when I decided to leave my tedious job in Scotland in order to come back to Spain to take the big exam to become a primary teacher in a public school. I can't say it was easy, but it was probably one of the wisest decisions of my life. Now, I am loving my job and enjoying almost every minute of it.

Not just my professional life has changed, but also my personal life. I won't say I haven't made any poor choices over the last year, but of course, I have dealt with the consequences of them (not that I had any other option though, hehe). I want to think that first, they have made me learn from different new situations for me, and second, that I have focus my energy on moving on. Let's try not to forget that experience will develop our judgment to a point where more and more of our decisions will be right. To sum up, and all I want to write here, is that I'm finishing the year under much happier circumstances than it started.

Last but not least, I took every little moment I have to travel. I have flown to Japan, Germany, Portugal and France and I have also been visiting different places in Spain (Salamanca more than once, Granada, Valencia, Malaga, Toledo and La Rioja). I also got the opportunity to go snowboarding in both Japan and Madrid and enjoyed a little music festival where I could listened to the Vaccines, Crystals Figthers, Foals and Circa Waves.

Feeling happier than ever, I am more than ready to say goodbye to this wonderful 2015 and embrace the new year with a wide smile on my face.

Xx.

1 comment :

  1. A year older, a year wiser... And forever young. Thanks 4 your blog :)

    ReplyDelete