143 - berlin, day 7.

Day 7 

On my last day in Berlin, I decided to visit the Museum Island, I wasn't completely sure about where to enter. I was obviously interested in the Pergamon Museum, but when we got there, there was about 2 hour and half queue and I changed my mind immediately (the Pergamon Altar is being restored too), so I ended up visiting the new Pergamon Museum which was really interesting. The building is breathtaking and I had the chance to see the bust of Nefertiti.

Then I rented a bike a visited Tiergarten and the abandoned airport of Tempelhof. Riding a bike through Berlin is quite a fun experience that I really recommend, easy and quick.

Later, I went for a walk around the Mitte and had dinner at Warschauer. I wish I could have spent more time in these two last places, but I will keep them on mind for next visit.


credits: photos taken and edited by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment