132 - vacation mood.


After a longgggg, massive break... I'm back. I definitively needed some time for me, and I also have been doing a couple of changes over here, as you will have noticed.

As regards my professional life... I took the exam, I passed and even though I wasn't one of the best, looks like I will be working as a primary teacher next year which is really good news. On the other hand, because during the last few months, I have been so busy stuying, now I have this nasty horrible to-do-list, so that's what I've been trying to do since the exam day. Just multitasking and having as much fun as possible.

I had a little express trip to the seaside and maybe I will go down south next week to spend a few days before coming back for my next trip  : )  This summer is gonna be fun fun fun. Some snapshots of the past month of me partying, going to outdoor cinemas and messing around at the beach!






No comments :

Post a Comment