117 - japan @ day 9.


Day 9 @ Spontaneous trip to Tokyo part 1.

I woke up at 6.30 in the morning to see the sun rising over mount fuji from our window. I was a little bit unsure about spending two more days in that place, as I though it would be quite repetitive to see the same mountain from 10 different perspectives. Besides, I found out that Tokyo was just two hours away from there. I asked my friends about going there, but nobody wanted to go as they all already had been there. My friend suggested me going alone, but I immediately refused. At first, I thought it would too crazy to go all by myself (remember I don't speak any Japanese) and it scared the hell out of me. However, she started explaining me how to get there and I quickly changed my mind, as I thought that would be one opportunity in a life time and I didn't want to waste it.

Before going to the train station, they took me to see some natural ponds with the crystal clear water that were near by. We were able to see the bottom through the unbeilable transparent water. It was all full of huge fishes. We also drank some natural water who tasted like heaven.

Twenty minutes later, I was running to catch a one hour bus to Mishima and then a one hour train to Tokyo. At lunch time, I arrived to the city and I quickly went to see Kaminari Mon tempo in Asakusa. I didn't like it much as there were lots of tourist and it all looked more like a business place to me instead of somewhere spiritual. I didn't spend much time there. Then, I took the underground to the next place... I will show you that in the next entry!


credits: pictures taken and edited by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment