080 - drapetomania.


drapetomania.
(n.) an overwhelming urge to run away.


I'm feeling quite overwhelmed with everything lately. I'm disappointed and stressed... Some things didn't work out the way I wanted to, and that is making me extremely sad. And now, suddenly, everything is getting too much for me. I just would like to go away from all I know. Maybe, I'm just having a red day like Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's, or maybe a red month who knows. I just feel like escaping and going somewhere quiet and beautiful so I can figure everything out, if that's even possible.

Anyway, I have family staying over this weekend and today we are going up north to an enchanted forest so I hope this will cheer me up! I'm taking pictures, so stay tunned!

credits: pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment