078 - in between two countries.

I'm again on holidays for a week and I've come back to Spain because I had a wedding last Saturday. All these coming and going was making me think about if it is really possible to leave far away from your family and friends. I think it would probably be for a short period of time, but I don't know if I could keep doing this my whole life. To be honest, I'm quite ok in Scotland, I have a stable job and I love the people who I'm leaving with. The reason why I've decided to make a change in my life is because I feel like this situation isn't going to offer me anything (or almost anything) new. I don't want to get stuck anywhere just now and despite being a wee upset about leaving, deep in my heart I just want to follow my intuition and try to do something else. And it is again exiting and scary at the same time, but in my opinion life should always be like that. - when nothing is sure, everything is possible. -

credits: pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment