071 - go further.

My parents are coming to visit this week. And if everything goes right I will be going up north to see the amazing scottish highlands for the first time. I can't wait for that. Scotland is breathtaking ! It's great to have family visiting, I can use that time to reconnect with the city and visit places I've already seen. Besides, I miss my mummy so bad, I want to hug her tight and never let her go    : ) 

In spite of being pretty upset with my job, I'm feeling quite excited lately. I think that is because I know that I'm leaving in a few months and I want to try to enjoy as much as possible. I've planned some little trips around Uk and I am going to have some more visits during the autumn, and that makes incredibly happy. 

credits: image from pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment