069 - forth bridge.



 It's been a busy week. My cousins from Madrid came to visit and I've just been working and spending as much time as possible with them. It's so nice to see some familiar faces once in a while ; )  The weather is being horrible. Winter is definitely coming. In this picture I was wearing my winter coat (we are in August!!). I have more family coming over next week, so that means I may be a little bit disconnected. But I will probably take lots of pictures too. 

I'm feeling now really upset because I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. This job is making my life miserable. I just want to run away from that horrible place : (  Hope you all had a lovely weekend and wish you a wonderful week, See you tomorrow with some more pictures. Bye bye!

credits: pictures taken and edited by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment