059 - much needed vacation.

I've already told you that I went to Spain for a whole week. It was so nice being away from work, watching all the people I love and having nice weather!

 I really really needed to scape from Scotland for a wee bit. It was quite hard because I had to say goodbye to some friends knowing that I'm not going to be able to see them for a long period of time, but it was worthy anyway.

You sometimes need to remember that people who is important to you is still there. But hey ho, that's the way it has to be just now. Now, I've come back and I have new energy to keep going no matter what ; )

Btw, It is such a horrible weather in Scotland, it is just 10 degrees, what the hell is going on up here? Where are you summer?



credits: image from pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment