041 - car boot sale.


Omni Centre Car Boot Sale

Last Sunday I went to Car Boot Sale in Edinburgh.

"The Omni Car Boot Sale is held in the Omni car park on Leith Street in Edinburgh’s New Town. The indoor boot sale is a great place to pick up a bargain and with so many sellers you are sure to find yourself a great deal.There is also the added bonus that it is held indoors, so you don’t have to worry about the Scottish weather. It is held every Sunday from 9am-1pm on level -4 of the car park." 
- source: only in edinburgh.

You can find some nice vintage things, but it is not my favorite market. I went there because I wanted to find a nice second hand ukelele. And as you can see in the first picture I found it. It was lovely, beautiful and it also makes a good sound, so I decided to buy it. Here you have some more pictures! Bye!


credits: images taken and edited by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment