035 - where i need to be.




Hi guys !!

Just when I thought things were a little bit depressing here in Edinburgh, things turned to get better!

I was starting to hate my job, so I decided to send some cvs and guess what??! I already have a new job !! I'm so so so happy for that, I really needed it.

I start today (wish me luck) and I'm really excited.

Besides, Christmas has arrived to Edinburgh and the city looks so pretty. So, suddenly my life is not so grey.

Here I have some pictures for you, but I will probably show you more soon, because I'm still waiting for the snow to fall. I'm dying to take pictures of snowy Edinburgh. See you soon and have a nice week!


 

credits: picture with the quote found on pinterest, the rest were taken and edited by me.

1 comment :

  1. biiien! Espero que el primer día vaya genial, ya me cuentas fea :P

    ReplyDelete