031 - musselburgh.




Hi there!

This weekend has been pretty intense. I'm still freaking out with all the support and bday wishes I've received from spain. Anyway, the day of my birthday I went to Musselburgh to spend the morning and explore the place. We went for a walk in the beach and took some pictures. In the afternoon we went to the cinema to watch Gravity (which I didn't like) with my cousins! I've also been in Glasgow and Stirling this weekend but I will tell you more about that in the next entries.

See you tomorrow! xx.


Spanish translation: Hola! / Este fin de semana ha sido muy intenso. Todavía estoy alucinando con el apoyo y felicitaciones que me han llegado desde España. El día de mi cumple fui a pasar la mañana en Musselburgh y explorar un poco la zona. Dimos un paseo por la playa e hicimos unas cuantas fotos. Por la tarde fuimos con mis primos a ver Gravity al cine (que por cierto, no me gustó). También he visitado Glasgow y Stirling durante el fin de semana, pero os enseñaré todo en las próximas entradas. 

credits: images taken and edited by me.

1 comment :